Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Travis Unified School District
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Welcome to Travis Unified School District Online Enrollment. Online enrollment allows you to quickly start the process of registering your child for school. Information about your child such as emergency contacts, medical, and language information will be collected. The online process typically takes between 20-30 minutes. If you are unable to complete the process in one sitting, you may logout and resume the process at a later time by clicking the Login button and entering your account information.
To use the system:
- You must have a valid address within the Travis Unified School District boundaries.
- You must have a valid email address. No email address? Google provides free accounts.
- You may need to use a computer to complete this process. The Online Enrollment system does not work as well with mobile or notebook devices.
To get started registering a new student, click the Enroll a New Student button.
Once an account has been created, you can enroll another child by clicking Enroll a New Student.
- Choose the correct year.
- At the Required Information click Next again.
- At the Login page, log in as an existing user.
This will allow some information that was input for the previous student to auto-fill responses for the student you are currently enrolling.
You will need to read the Parent Handbook, Internet Usage Agreement, and Annual Notification of Rights & Responsibilities handbook during the process. Upon completion of the online registration, the student’s information is electronically sent to the school, but registration is not complete until all required documentation is verified by the school.
If you need further assistance and support, contact your child’s school.